If you'd like to order a wedding cake from us, we invite you to schedule a private tasting. You, in addition to 3 guests, will be given personal attention and guided assistance to design your ideal wedding cake.
- Tasting consultations are offered by appointment only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11am - 5:30pm and Saturdays from 10am - 4pm.
- Expect your consultation to take approximately 45 minutes.
- There is a $25* fee per tasting sessions for up to 4 people ($40* for Saturday tastings).
- Contact Joan or Nora at 773-281-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to schedule your tasting session.
*Please Note: The fee for the tasting session must be paid at the time your tasting session is reserved. If a wedding cake order is placed at the tasting session, the fee will then be credited to your wedding cake order.
Cancellation notice must be given 24 hours in advance. Please call or e-mail to cancel your tasting session. If cancellation occurs outside of the 24-hour notice period or if the session is missed, your credit card will not be refunded.
Before Scheduling a cake tasting, please consider the following:
- What is the inspiration for my cake? Do I have a picture or favorite color swatch, picture or a personal item that will help with the design of my cake?
- Aside from the number of invited guests, will I need additional servings for band members, photographer, etc.?
- Am I saving the top cake tier for our first anniversary?
- If it is a large wedding, would I prefer a large multi-tiered wedding cake for the viewing table or a smaller-scaled wedding cake with a few back-up sheet cakes to be sliced for additional servings? (The second option will decrease the overall cost.)
- Did I review Dinkel's cake flavors and fillings? Did I choose 3 cake samples and 3 filling options for my tasting?
Additional information we will need when placing an order:
- Information on the wedding
- Date of wedding, number of guests, name of venue, approximate budget, name of fiancé fiancée)
- Payment: A 50% deposit for the total cost is required. Payment can be made by cash, check or credit (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express).
- The remaining balance needs to be paid in full one week prior to the wedding.
- Contact name, address and phone number of where the cake is to be delivered and name of person who will sign for the cake upon delivery.
This is the fun part of wedding planning. ENJOY IT!