- Custom cake orders can be accepted up to closing time the day before the order is needed, with the exception of Sunday orders must be placed by 10 a.m. Saturday.
- Shaped and very special (out of the ordinary) cake orders need at least 2 days prior notice.
- Photos for cakes must be in store before cake can be made. (Unfortunately, we cannot use any copyrighted materials on cakes.)
**If you forget to place an order, we always have decorated cakes on hand, ready for your personal inscription.
Before you call, please have the following information:
- The day and the date of the event, and how many people you are serving.
- The names and correct spelling of the names and the greeting you want to be inscribed (written) on your cake.
- The time you would like the cake to be ready.
- Your credit card handy in case a deposit is requested (it will be necessary on wedding cake orders, and all orders of $50.00 or more).
- Delivery is available for Business locations. We do not guarantee delivery time; Cakes are delivered downtown between 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Before delivery occurs, cakes must be paid in full, including delivery charges, as the messenger will not collect any payment.
- Payment - All major credit cards accepted, and cash, are accepted.
- Parking - We offer free 15 minute parking in front of the bakery or metered street parking